YMMV: Harold & Kumar Go to White Castle
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Harold's dream after getting knocked unconscious while riding the cheetah.
- Kumar's Imagine Spot of dating, having sex with, marrying, and domestically abusing a bag of weed.
- Also, the weird scene where Kumar goes off into the woods to pee, gets approached by a weird guy coming from the opposite direction who decides to pee on the same bush, and who gets very angry when Kumar asks him why he picked that particular bush when there are so many other ones available
- Crazy Awesome: Neil Patrick Harris' drugged-out/sex-crazed version of himself was so memorable that he had to return for the sequels.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: NPH. Some would say Neil Patrick Harris's role here helped resurrect his career.
- Despite the extremely exaggerated and Squicky nature of his character, Freakshow proved to be rather popular within the fandom.
- Leonard and Goldstein.
- First Installment Wins: The first film is a classic. The sequels aren't as well-appreciated.
- Heartwarming Moments: Harold and Kumar belting out Wilson Phillips's "Hold On" together in the car.
- He Really Can Act: This movie is what really put Neil Patrick Harris' child star life behind him.
- Ho Yay: This movie is positively filled with
subtext for Harold and Kumar's relationship.
- Kumar licks Harold's face because he "thought you'd wake up if I did some gay shit."
- One-Scene Wonder: Anthony Anderson as the Burger Shack employee. "LET'S BURN THIS MOTHERFUCKER DOWN!"
- The "secret ingredient" in the Burger Shack special sauce...animal semen.
- "Would you like to play Battleshits?"
- "Who wants first reach-around?"
- Freakshow. Enough said.