YMMV: Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay
- Cargo Ship: Kumar/The Giant Bag of Pot
- Harsher in Hindsight: In 2011, Paula Garces (Maria) stars in a drama called "Gitmo", a reference to Guantanamo Bay. Going from a movie that treated Guantanamo so light-hearted to one that takes the subject matter seriously also counts as Mood Whiplash.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: One can only wonder how Fox would react to Barack Obama as president.
- Informed Wrongness: Kumar, big time. He may have been guilty of negligence, but not at a couple of critical junctures. First, after Colton sells them out to Fox to be sent back to Guantanamo Bay, Harold blames Kumar for not staying in the car earlier even though he had a perfectly good explanation (Vanessa snuck out and injured her foot), even though Kumar correctly notes that it was Colton himself. Later, during Vanessa and Colton's wedding, Vanessa gets angry with him for ruining it, even though Colton himself started the fight, first by earlier backstabbing the duo and physically threatening them after they expose him.
- Moment Of Awesome: After Harold and Kumar knock out two Department of Homeland Security Agents with mace (which was pretty awesome itself), Ron Fox threatens them with a gun again. It looks like he is just going to kill them, but then Ron Fox's much abused sidekick finally loses it, and punches him out and takes his gun. He points it at him and then delivers an epic tirade:
Shut up! I'm tired of your shit! You think you can push me around just because I'm smart? Well you can't! Any idiot could see that these kids are innocent, but you were just too stupid to realize that! Its people like you who make the world think Americans are stupid, well we aren't! We're smart, and we're not gonna take this shit anymore! (looks to Harold and Kumar) Don't worry kids... its all going to be OK.
- Sequelitis: A common criticism for the movie was it's tendency to recycle jokes from the first movie.
- "Dude, why is your ass so dirty?! Don't you wipe?!"
- The hillbilly husband proudly tells them "We're siblings, and we get it on." In the basement, Harold and Kumar encounter the couple's Cyclops incest baby.
- Kumar masturbating in bed and suddenly ejaculating all over his own face.
- Kumar's threesome fantasy with his crush... and a giant bag of pot. An anatomically correct bag of pot.
- Take That, Audience!: On the DVD by choosing to have Kumar not light the bong, it leads to a different ending that says "Nice choice, Douche."