YMMV: Hana No Kishi
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Ibara/Ran and Rei/Sei. They both end up becoming the Official Couples.
- Ho Yay:
- Isagi Houjou asks Ran to dance with him, as he would rather dance with "beautiful" Ran than "strange girls," comments that Ran should wear a dress, calls her "Ran-chan," and steals a kiss from her. Subverted as Ran is a girl and Houjou knows this because he's old friends with Rei, but everyone who doesn't know that assumes that Houjou is interested in a guy until Sei lies that Houjou's antics were a "performance" to liven up the dance.
- After learning about Ran's true gender, Souda admits that he did notice that her facial expressions were pretty at times and that it made sense that she was a girl. He even adds that there were times he thought he was turning "gay" because of her.
- Les Yay:
- Naturally between Ran and Sei. And then there's their mutual unwanted harem of girls.
- At one point, Ibara even teases Sei, saying that she must sure love her "sir knight," and Sei agrees with a straight face, which later causes Ibara to wonder if Sei meant something different with Ran and wonders if he's thinking about it too much.
- Stoic Woobie: Both Ran and Sei can be considered this.