* AffectionateParody: According to Critic, this show is so bad and lazily created that it simply could not have been created with serious intentions.
* EarWorm: HAMMA-MAN! HAMMA!
** In "Defeated Graffiti" Stanley needs quarters to call the police even though emergency numbers are free.
** Gramps was the Hammerman, but he needs a new Hammerman due to becoming too old to use the magic. The magic takes a toll on his body, and he eventually couldn't contain it any more. However, the theme says "Gramps and his ''granddaughter''," meaning that he already had a son or daughter, but we're never shown his child, only his grandkid. The show never addresses the fact that Gramps had either a kid or in-law who could possibly become the new Hammerman. This would not be so noticeable were it not implied in the theme song.
** Jodie went with her grandfather to find a new Hammerman. She knows Stanley, and she knows Hammerman, but she doesn't know Stanley is Hammerman.
* SpecialEffectFailure: Almost the entire animation of the show consists of this, including extremely poor number of frames and editing errors.
** The theme song.
** For the show itself, from the choppy animation to the cheesy raps and lines.
* SnarkBait: Because of poor animation, silly plot and strange characters.
* SuspiciouslySimilarSong: The theme song is reminiscent of MC Hammer's "U Can't Touch This".
* MemeticMutation: Extremely cheap animation.
* UncannyValley: There Is something off about the villain Defacely Marmeister.
* WatchItForTheMeme: Most people do not even know about the existence of this series, so those who watch this show now, probably learned about it from either WebVideo/TheNostalgiaCritic or WebVideo/TheMysteriousMrEnter, or Rob The Wonderful's Cartoon Clipshow, or through its theme song, or through the general concept of it being an M.C. Hammer cartoon.