Tropers Online: 2,390
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Hamish X
- Ensemble Dark Horse - Viggo Schmatz, the 'cheese master' who uses orphan labourers to do his bidding in the first book, before being, unfortunately, Put on a Bus. Made doubly unfortunate by the fact that his character was developed a lot while he was there.
- Narm - A few scenes that are assumedly serious become narmish due to lack of punctuation. Since when does a yell of excruciating pain not warrant an exclamation point? Fortunately, this is one of the only errors of this type for the duration of the entire series.
- Nightmare Fuel -
- Everything the ODA does. It's not so bad for the reader, though.
- The illustration of Teddy was pretty effed-up.
- Uncanny Valley - The ODA.