YMMV: Halloween: The Curse of Michael Myers
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The lead pipe wielding Tommy Doyle begins beating the crap out of Michael in a scene involving a near seizure inducing strobe light effect. Tommy hits Michael over and over again, eventually causing some kind of viscous green slime to begin oozing out of Michael's mask. Later, when Michael's mask is found abandoned, its completely clean, with no weird sludge coating it.
- Apparently if you thought it's silly to watch, it was equally silly to shoot. Making of footage reveals a riotous laughing crew as they pummeled the mask and as the green stuff flew out of it.
- Fridge Horror: The father of Jamie's baby.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: A caller on the Barry Sims show has a discussion that ends in Barry mocking the idea of "Michael Myers in Space." A few years later and, while this isn't a Michael Myers movie, Jason Voorhees gets sent into space AND the future in Jason X. Seems someone took the idea of a serial killer in outer space seriously.
- Squick: The implication in the producer's cut that Baby Steven is the result of Michael raping Jamie, his young niece.
- Even worse, according to George Wilbur, who played the Shape, there was an actual "love scene" [his words, not ours] shot, but that he "kept the mask on." There's a damned good thing this didn't even make it into the Producer's Cut.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: At least, over the previous film...although to the fans that may not being saying much.
- The Woobie: Jamie Lloyd as in the last two movies, her baby, Kara and Danny Strode, and Kara's mother Debra. Especially Debra and ESPECIALLY Jamie, who is finally killed off.