YMMV: Halloween H20: Twenty Years Later
- Narm: The infamous "ice skate to the face" kill when you stop and think about it.
- Nightmare Fuel: What Michael does to Sarah. He repeatedly stabs her in the back, and then strings her up for the others to find. To wit, when the lights are turned on, you could see directly through her body.
- Special Effect Failure: Michael's CG mask in the scene where he confronts Charlie.
- Surprisingly Improved Sequel: After several installments containing Sequelitis after the second movie, Twenty Years Later is a considerably better film. Made even better by the fact that it utilizes Canon Discontinuity for everything after Halloween II.
- Tear Jerker: There's a deleted scene where Laurie learns from one of her students about the death of Jamie Lloyd, the daughter she abandoned to go into hiding for the duration of parts 4 through 6. Laurie excuses herself from the class, goes into a bathroom and promptly vomits.