YMMV: Halloween 5: The Revenge of Michael Myers
- Ass Pull: The Man In Black. Word of God claims that they didn't even know who he should be before the next film was made.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Nurse Patsey trying to do what she can to give Jamie the emotional support and care she has desperately needed, as does Rachel, who seems to have stayed a lot closer to Jamie than their parents did since last year.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: A lot people think that Jamie is the only reason to watch this movie, some even find her puppy love subplot with Billy to be the best part of the film. Billy counts as well due to being so kind and loving to Jamie, when the character really needs it.
- Narm: Jamie screams out "Cookie Woman!" after having a vision of Tina in trouble. The line wouldn't be narm, but it's the fact Dr. Loomis, being half-crazed, is pretty much forcing Jamie into screaming out where Tina is, leading to the Cookie Woman line.
- It should be noted though that Donald Pleasence's confused delivery of "Cookie Woman... Cookie Woman???" is the best line in the film.
- The Scrappy: Tina for many.
- Spitz, Mikey, Samantha, Billy, the two comic relief Cops.... Really, it's just a cast full of Scrappies. Thankfully they all die by the end of the movie, except for Billy. Samantha and Billy, at least, deserve some credit for A: attempting to actually fight back against Michael and B: sincerely trying to help and support Jamie respectively.
- In fact, one could say that Tina's death is an Alas, Poor Scrappy moment as she sacrificed herself to help Jamie get away.
- Tearjerker: Though the scene where Micheal is called uncle, sheds a tear, takes off his mask, and reels back in shame when Jamie tries to touch him could be considered narm, consider this. Micheal may be FAR from sympathetic, but it seemed that there was at least some bit of humanity in his heart. Considering that he never openly takes any joy in killing (just pure emotionless killing, with some sinister tendencies), this implies that Micheal is a slave to evil. A disease that can never, EVER be cured. And for a moment...he knew this.