YMMV: Gulliver's Travels (2010)
- Fridge Horror: Considering the crashed F-104 Starfire [which served from 1958-69 for the USAF], and the pilot being completely dressed (and parachute unused) either s/he expired right away from the crash or was too injured to move and expired shortly after, possibly while being used as a toy, and being an MIA without a proper burial.
- Fridge Logic: How old is that Brobdingnag girl if the plane was used [at the latest] by the USAF in 1969?
- It could be a hand me down from an older sibling or her mom.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The Dragon is using a Jaeger! And does the palm in fist salute!!
- Older Than They Think: The scene where Gulliver puts out a fire by urinating on it, was actually in the original novel.
- Jerkass Woobie: General Edward.
- Nightmare Fuel: The long dead and skeletal US Airforce pilot in the Brobdingnag girl's doll house. Worse with fridge horror.