YMMV: Ground Control
In Ground Control
- Game Breaker: Artillery cannons have a very long range, way beyond harm's way and are insanely powerful. The only thing they need is anti-air support.
- Moral Event Horizon: Major Thomas destroying the medical facility whose occupants already waved a white flag at the beginning of battle.
In Ground Control II
- Breather Level: Missions 21 and 22 introduce the final arc of the game.
- Most Annoying Sound: Your units have a habit of announcing every single instance of damage they take. And then there's "We're losing a victory location! We've lost a victory location!"
- That One Level: Several missions stand out as being harder than the others. Missions 23 and 24 are particularly murderous.