YMMV Tropes for the Game Show.
- Creepy Awesome Music: The show's theme. The Heartbeat Soundtrack certainly helps.
- Narm: "The terminator is on the prowl."
- What an Idiot: This infamous question involving Chuck.
Chuck Woolery: Which show did not feature yours truly as a regular host? Love Connection, Scrabble, Wheel of Fortune, or Singled Out?
Dennis: I am pretty sure about this, Chuck, I've been following your career. I'm gonna say the one you did not regularly host is Wheel of Fortune.
(the captain accepted this answer)
- Or what about the team who had to identify the two colors of the Kodak logo. The contestant at turn was confident on one of the wrong answers and the captain accepted the answer.
- WTH, Casting Agency?: After seeing Chuck's playful, bumbling demeanor on Wheel, Scrabble, and (for those who saw it) The Big Spin plus his horndog side on Love Connection and The Dating Game, it was very hard for many game show fans to buy Chuck as the Straight Man.