- Hilarious in Hindsight: The cover of Stronger Than Ever (which features a robotic Donald Duck with melting skin) has become one in the wake of Epic Mickey, which has horrific robot versions of Disney characters.
I hear you're near
- Band's singer Chris Boltendahl has two singing styles; an over-the-top screechy style and a melodramatic clean style. His singing has gotten better every album, (un)fortunately.
- "Night drifter, CRIES IN HIS PILLOW!" from "Night Drifter."
- "LOVE IS BREAKING MY HEEE-AAAART!" from "Love is Breaking My Heart", one of the unintenionally funniest ballads done by a metal band.
- From "Shadows of a Moonless Night":
Near by my ear
Kissing my ass
Stealing my breath
- "Wedding Day" is about newlyweds and the wife won't have sex with her husband. And the chorus is (so not) ominous:
All night we gonna burn
The day of no return
It's my wedding day...
There in the woods she taught me how to touch a girl
- Their song "Dolphin's Cry." Yes, a band called Grave Digger has a song called "Dolphin's Cry".
- "The Spell," which is sung from Merlin's POV:
I taught her to enchant any person in the world
I feel my end is near
I think I have to die
I pay a high price feeling lust between her thighs!
Steel by steel
- "Sword", which is sung from the point of view... of a sword:
The hammer falls
Shaping me - a deadly sword
With fire and power - I do well
I curse it with a magic spell!
- So Okay, It's Average: The opinions on the album Stronger Than Ever. While it is not up to par with rest of the discography, it isn't as bad and/or fan dividing as a commercial "sell-out" albums go.