- Les Yay:
- Harley and Ivy, obviously.
- There is also the episode where Batgirl, having been turned into a cat, finds herself on Catwoman's lap and enjoys being petted. Les Yay level briefly shoots through the roof when she regains her normal form.
- In that same episode (Episode 2: Lap Bat), after you interact with the mouse, you'll hear this:
Batgirl: [thinking] She's never this nice to me. Most of the time - ooooh. Oooooooohh yeeeah, right behind the ear. Scratch behind the ear. Behind the ear, woman!
- Harley even says, "you're goin' legit, huh?" when she asks why Ivy's holding flowers and she says, "Batgirl."
- Fridge Logic: Mr. Freeze is a man. Ignoring the fact that it doesn't even fit his ice theme, why would he make a gun that only got rid of men?
- They Wasted a Perfectly Good Character: Sadly, they created Ms. Freeze just in time for the show to stop. However, considering she has the voice actress and pretty much the same features◊ as Killer Frost in her Justice League appearances, it is easy to Wild Mass Guess it as the Start of Darkness for a fan favorite DCAU character that would not otherwise have an origin.