YMMV: Gold Digger
- Archive Panic: There's quite a lot to catch up on at this point.
- Ass Pull: A common occurrence in the comic. Concepts will be introduced without any warning to help the plot proceed and during fights characters will often use spells and martial arts techniques never seen before and Gina make use of brand new technology that just so happen to be effective against whatever villain she's confronting. Due to this Fred Perry will often include caption boxes to explain what is happening.
- Also villains will often be taken out in convoluted ways. For example, when fighting Madrid, Gina used a holo-force projection to make a reflective illusion of herself to fool Madrid she was in front of her while she went behind her under an invisibility cloak and disabled the beta engine she was using. When Madrid tried to teleport to safety, Gina had already rewired it to teleport to her base on the moon, trapping Madrid there for some time.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: At one point, Perry had been toying with the idea of permanently killing off Britanny at the end of the "Oblivion" arc (he didn't). How did he decide whether to go through with it or not? A coin toss.
- Les Yay: Plenty between Crush and Xane. Mostly on Crush's part.
- Magnificent Bastard: Dreadwing, Gothwrain
- Rule34: ...with some of it drawn by Fred himself.
- So Okay, It's Average: The OVA, no doubt it's a marvel of animation especially done by only one man over several years (and hand drawn no less). But some complaints against it is pacing, the awkward pauses between dialogue (as obviously the VAs did their lines separately) and drawn out scenes can make it a bit of a chore to get through.