Tropers Online: 2,664
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II
- Awesome Music: This film is tied with King Kong vs. Godzilla for the best score ever composed by Ifukube.
- Special Effects Failure: While most of the effects in the film are quite good, the Rado-Goji suit has some very odd proportions when viewed from any angle other than the front or the back.
- I Liked It Better When It Sucked: From this film on, the dubbing became boring as most of the hammier, overly enthusiastic dubbers from the older films disappeared, though Rik Thomas remained.
- Oddly, the existence of an older, unused traditional HK dub has been proven
- Ugly Cute: BabyGodzilla, though some might argue he's just plain cute.