YMMV: Godzilla vs. Mechagodzilla II
- Awesome Music: This film is tied with King Kong vs. Godzilla for the best score ever composed by Ifukube.
- Special Effects Failure: While most of the effects in the film are quite good, the Rado-Goji suit has some very odd proportions when viewed from any angle other than the front or the back.
- I Liked It Better When It Sucked: From this film on, the dubbing became boring as most of the hammier, overly enthusiastic dubbers from the older films disappeared, though Rik Thomas remained.
- Oddly, the existence of an older, unused traditional HK dub has been proven
- Ugly Cute: BabyGodzilla, though some might argue he's just plain cute.