YMMV: Godzilla: King of the Monsters!
- Fridge Logic: While the Japanesse version lacks the logic on the time to build the high-tension towers, the producers made a realistic approach, stating that they were there to begin with. The only logic that was never covered was how they would know Godzilla would appear.
- Germans Love David Hasselhoff: Despite technically being a Japanese film re-edited for American audiences, the movie was popular in Japan back in 1957. It helped spread the "King of the Monsters" moniker over there and inspired reporter characters in later Kaiju films similar to Steve Martin. Subverted in that Germany just got a dubbed and recut version of Gojira.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Steve Martin. Enough said.
- In fact, when Raymund Burr reprised the role in Godzilla 1985, at the height of the real Steve Martin's popularity, all references to him were strictly kept to his last name.
- Superlative Dubbing: The first page quote featured on the main King of the Monsters page may be the best example ever to grace the screen.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The centipede-like monster from Godzilla (2014) seems to unintentionally evoke the centipede-like monsters Godzilla fought in this◊ comic◊.