YMMV: Glorious Shotgun Princess
- Crazy Awesome: Exalted Kasumi Goto trains a grizzly bear to drive a grizzly tank.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Athame was a sick freak, given what he did to the asari, rewriting the entire genome so that it was all-female and killing off the male asari, and conducting experiments to see if he can get asari to reproduce with any species (that he participated in). You get the idea he did it to have his own species of sex slaves. Then the Citadel DLC came out and Javik mentions how Protheans didn't "date" primitives... except the asari. Granted, Javik is a massive troll to the point where he admits his favorite activity is tricking primitives, so stuff like this should be taken with a grain of salt, but still.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The taco cart comment becomes funnier with the Citadel DLC as Joker there lampshades Cerberus' repeated failures too.
- Holy Shit Quotient: It can be very high.
- Unfortunate Implications: This poster points out, the nerve-stim hacking Running Gag is, at its core, about people getting sexually assaulted.