YMMV: Ghost Whisperer
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Is Melinda a well-meaning woman trying to help the living and the dead? Or is she just a nosy person sticking her fingers in everyone's pies?
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Evan Peters as a ghost who eventually goes into the light in a season 5 episode after his role in American Horror Story: Murder House, where he played another ghost.
- The Scrappy: Nikki is seen by some fans as this not only because she gets in the way of Melinda and Jim/Sam, which got better when Jim "returned", but her character also rubbed many the wrong way.
- Moment Of Awesome: Melinda gets one in the climax of the season one finale, when she convinces almost all the ghosts resulting from the plane crash to go into the light - one of the very few people to stick with Romano, a female flight attendant, goes over in a season two episode - with so many going through at once that it actually becomes visible to Melinda (and the audience) for the first time in the series.
- In "Bad Blood," the father who's being haunted by a pair of ghosts hoping to drive him and his daughter to their deaths, as they did with all the previous tenants - as they love playing those kind of sick games, they join the very short list of ghosts who don't go into the light - gets one when he brings their games to a (temporary) end by blowing up the house. As the male ghost says before it all goes boom, "Well played."
- What The Hell Casting Agency: Jamie Kennedy as a professor. Especially given this little incident.