Tropers Online: 2,439
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: George Weasley And The Computational Error
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Most of Chapter 11.
- Chaotic Neutral: Mundungus and Charlemagne.
- Genius Bonus: The wand George claims to get from Gregorovitch (besides being a Take That at fanfics that have their characters get extra-special wands) works as Foreshadowing for those who know wandlore. To explain, Quirrell had an alder wand, silver lime is usually for seers, and chizpurfles are parasites that feast on magic. George becomes a fake seer parasite for Voldemort like Quirrell.
- Also, the spell used to send Remus back in time is very bad Latin for Break The Fourth Wall.
- Lawful Neutral: George's "James Oliver" persona.