- Awesome Music: Too many examples...
- Chorus-Only Song: "Get Off Your Ass and Jam", "Nappy Dugout".
- Ear Worm
- Face of the Band:
- George Clinton, unsurprisingly. Maybe Bootsy too, but anybody else...
- Gary Shider too, because of his "Diaperman" persona and recent death.
- Tear Jerker: "March to the Witch's Castle" (about Vietnam veterans returning home to find that their loved ones have abandoned them, they're homeless and addicted to drugs, and that the war they took part in was a meaningless waste of human life).
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Lots of the songs were, in fact. Hell, Clinton admitted that the idea behind Free Your Mind was to see if they could cut a whole album while tripping on acid.