YMMV: Garfield: His 9 Lives
- Accidental Innuendo: A blatantly obvious one: BIG BOB CUM!
- Awesome Music:
- As always, Lou Rawls' opening song for the special, this one done in a definite blues style.
- The music that plays during the escape sequence in "Lab Animal" sounds like something out of an action thriller from the 80's.
- The song that was composed in "Court Musician" has a jazz vibe to it.
- Fridge Brilliance: In both versions, Garfield says that he grew old physically but remained young in spirit so he probably died peacefully of old age.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Live A Live later used this concept to more complex levels. What really sells it is that each boss is a variant on "Odio," which is "hatred" in Spanish/Portugese/Italian. Considering what happens in that game, Garfield is going to have to watch his back.
- Tear Jerker: "Diana's Piano".
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: "The Garden" is very surreal at times in both incarnations.