YMMV: Galaxy High
- Alternate Character Interpretation: Of Aimee and Doyle's old high school. It's implied Aimee was outcast because she was smart. Considering how she acts a lot of the time, though, maybe they just disliked her because she's, well, kind of a bitch. She only gets bitchy after Doyle has...well, really brought it on himself. But even so.
- Awesome Art: The cartoon has gorgeous animation.
- Awesome Music: The theme song.
- Funny Moments: There's numerous funny moments, but the conversation between literal airhead Booey Bubblehead and her male counterpart Alan Airhead is pure comedy gold:
- Booey: Hi. My name's Booey Bubblehead. What's yours?Alan: Alan Airhead.Booey: Nice to meet you.Alan: Nice to meet who?Booey: You.Alan: We met?Booey: Yeah, you're Alan Airhead. I didn't forget your name.Alan: Gee, I like smart girls.Booey: You know any?Alan: Know any what?Booey: Smart girls. By the way, I'm Booey Bubblehead.Alan: I'm Alan Airhead. Wanna go out some time?Booey: (puzzled) With who?
- Just Here for Godzilla: There are viewers who watched this just because TMS animated it.
- Nightmare Fuel: Most of Martian Mumps. Seriously... how would you feel if a plague had robbed nearly all of your friends of their emotions? And on top of that, you have to deal with a smug, inflexible and obsessively anti-Martian militant captain trying to "help" without anyone asking for his help...