YMMV: G.I. Joe: Renegades
- Broken Base: Some people found it to be a great reinvention of the G.I. Joe franchise, some hated it for the liberities it took and/or more or less basically being The A-Team: The Animated Series.
- Cargo Ship: Shipwrecked provides plenty of fuel for both Roadblock x Coyote, and Shipwreck x Courtney (Courtney being his beat-up old boat).
- Crazy Awesome: This incarnation of Snake Eyes. He seems to run on Rule of Cool and Unspoken Plan Guarantee (which is easy since, uh, he can't speak). As Duke puts it during one of his many rescues, "what is your crazy friend doing?"
- Evil Is Sexy: The Baroness, as usual.
- Nightmare Fuel: In episode 2, the Bio-Viper absorbs the life out of goats, and you can see their barely alive husks.
- Possibly Destro's masking, if you imagine those screws being inserted are boring into his skull.
- Rescued from the Scrappy Heap: Sorta. In past incarnations, Bludd has been, mainly, as a mercenary with a British accent and a bloodthirsty streak. In this version, he still is, but he sucks up punishment from the entire team and keeps going.
- Spiritual Licensee: This show is basically The A-Team: The Animated Series, which most purist fans of G.I. Joe feel is an insult to the franchise.
- Squick: Scrap-Iron's face after "Rage", and Cobra Commander's pet regurgitating James McCullen.