Page-bottom layout change on the way. Details here.
Causes no change to editing/formatting of articles. This is just FYI.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Almost everything.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: For a show full of slapstick and So Bad, It's Good, it has one pure heartwarming moment when Tai Hung attempts to flee the country like a Dirty Coward... but then came across a present he got from his girlfriend, who's in danger from the General's reign of terror, and came to a conclusion that he musn't run away... then proceeds to start racking up levels in Badass.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Chun May's transformation to Chun Li includes drill hair buns. Then, later when Super Street Fighter IV was out, her hairstyle becomes comparable with Juri Han...
- Also the Ti Man-Chun May relationship became slightly hilarious when you realize in an SF OVA, Chun Li had a brutal, yet awesome fight with Vega.
- And then Broom Man Vs Kent also went for hilarious hindsight when you realize that in SF Canon, Guile and Ken just don't get along.
- Older than You Think (Believe it or not, this comes first before the Live Action City Hunter (featuring characters transforming into Street Fighter II characters), and BEFORE the Hollywood Movie)
- So Bad, It's Good: Well... at least compared to Street Fighter: The Legend of Chun-Li.
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: For... well, Street Fighter in a high school slapstick action comedy.
- What The Hell, Casting Agency?: Lots and lots of Hong Kong famous pop singers/actors on that age play here. Including Andy Lau, Dicky Cheung, Simon Yam, Ekin Cheng, Aaron Kwok...
- To be fair, all of them are no stranger to martial art or action movies.