YMMV: Fun Home
- Crowning Moment of Awesome: The musical adaptation for not only being the first mainstream musical with a lesbian protagonist (and a young girl singing about her awareness of her homosexuality), but for taking the Best Musical. Even moreso that Alison Bechdel agreed to the musical adaptation (as opposed to a film adaptation offer) because she underestimated it.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: When Michael Cerveris won the Tony Award for Best Actor for portraying Bruce Bechdel in the musical adaptation, he showed the audience the very tie of the real life Bruce Bechdel given by Christian Bechdel, Alison's brother and Bruce's son.
- First Installment Wins: Bechdel followed up Fun Home with Are You My Mother?, which focuses on her relationship with her mother. While it received positive reception, it did not match the acclaim and recognition of Fun Home.
- Tear Jerker: Has its own page.
- Freud Was Right: Bruce Bechdel collected obelisks.