YMMV: From Fake Dreams
- Base Breaker: There are a lot of people who dislike Sirius, and a lot of people who will defend him.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: At first, Rin is Entertainingly Wrong when she thinks Archer is a future version of the Shirou she knows. It's no longer funny when she learns the truth and becomes mentally unstable and emotionally destroyed over what she learns about him and the implications that she would be an utter failure at helping the man she loves, a mission she devoted herself to when she learned how "distorted" Shirou is.
- Nightmare Fuel:
- Medea turns her Master into a living wand—which involves putting her in a test-tube, unable to scream or move.
- Chapter 37 mentions a Sealing Designate who tried to make Pokemon. Harmless, right? Then we get to know what happened when they found it:
- One intern had made the mistake of trying to pet one of the little monstrosities. A little yellow rat. After she had been electrocuted with enough amperage to literally fry her heart, nerves and brain, no one else had hesitated in crushing every little mistake that met their eyes into a chunky red paste.
- Incidentally, Zelretch just so happened to have visited before they were created.
- OT3: Rin seems to be aiming for this with herself, Sakura, and Shirou.
- Though Word of God states it will become a harem, eventually.