It's time for the Second TV Tropes Halloween Avatar Contest! Details here
- Anticlimax Boss: Deebo in the second movie who spends most of it stowing away in the back of Mr. Jones's dog catching truck. When he finally does catch up to Craig and has him at gunpoint, Chico, Joker's dog, rushes in and knocks him down. Then the police come in and haul him away again.
- The third movie has Damon, who's set up to be the Big Bad similar to Deebo. Instead of mixing it up with Craig, he gets groin attacked by Money Mike during a failed rape attempt and ends the film chasing Mike through the hood. A subversion comes with the Bad Santa, who, despite being "Extra medium" skinny, beats Craig somewhat easily in the beginning of the film. While Craig and Day Day do manage to deal out some Poetic Justice to him in the end, he doesn't make it in any way easy.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: The Asian Store-Owner in the first film randomly rising from the counter at his convenience store and never appearing again.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Smokey. He has more fans than any other character in the first, second, or third movies. Because of this, Ice Cube will only make another Friday if Chris Tucker's in it. However giving how big a name he is now, that's very unlikely.
- Funny Moments: Craig vs. Pinky in the second film definitely counts.
- Memetic Mutation: "YOU GOT KNOCKED THA FUCK OUT!!!"
- "TRY AGAIN MOTHERFUCKA!!!!"
- The Woobie: Red, who constantly falls victim to Deebo.
Back to Friday