YMMV: Freddy Pharkas: Frontier Pharmacist
- Better On DOS: The CD-Rom re-release omits many jokes from the original DOS version. According to Josh Mandel, this was due to the long hours Al Lowe had to endure when recording lines, as this was his first game to be released with speech. He wanted to leave early so only about half of the jokes written for the game ended up in the CD-Rom version.
- Ear Worm: The Ballad of Freddy Pharkas. You can read the lyrics on the quotes page.
- Most Annoying Sound: When you're dealing with the first group of bandits attacking the town, every thirty seconds, someone yells, "Let me at those cattle!" Over and over.
- The voice of the kid saying "Score!" every time you get points. Every. Single. Time.
- Take That, Scrappy!: Freddy may stumble across a "lost and out-of-place" Cedric the Owl, who later gets eaten by vultures.