Tropers Online: 5,158
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
For the film Frequency
- Breakaway Country Hit: "When You Come Back To Me Again", by Garth Brooks.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The villain's name is Jack Shepard. The actor who plays him would have a brief appearance on the show ("Eggtown"); Elizabeth Mitchell, who plays John's mother, played Juliet.
For the video game Frequency
- Crowning Music of Awesome/Ear Worm: Bonus song Luge Crash qualifies.
- Cult Classic: Mostly due to low sales and a unique song library.
- That One Level: This is the End of Your World. It most certainly is. Actually, several of the levels can qualify.
- In Amplitude: M-80 and I Am Hated, for their incredibly fast strings of repeated notes, and Rockit (2.002 Remix) and Out The Box for their incredibly complex patterns, depending on which portion of the game you're better at.