YMMV: Frankie Goes To Hollywood
- Archive Panic: ZTT's penchant for releasing a myriad of edits for each single, often across every format available at the time, causes this. The 2012 compilation Sex Mix was the first time many of their cassette singles were digitized.
- Crowning Music of Awesome/Ear Worm: "RELAX, DON'T DO IT, WHEN YOU WANNA GO TO IT! RELAX, DON'T DO IT, WHEN YOU WANNA COME!"
- Epic Riff: Interestingly, Welcome To The Pleasuredome is loaded with epic bass riffs, including possibly the most epic one-note bassline ever recorded in "Relax".
- Genius Bonus: The rare Hibakusha remix of "Two Tribes", found on Japanese pressings, was named after the Japanese term for the victims of the atomic tests on Japan in the 40s.
- Nightmare Fuel: Patrick Allen reading advice on dealing with a nuclear attack (essentially parodying his work on the infamous Protect & Survive films) on the extended mixes of "Two Tribes". And if that didn't get you, all the facts and figures about nuclear weapons on the single sleeve just might. Basically, we're all going to die horribly. Probably by 1990.
- Tough Act to Follow: Welcome To The Pleasuredome, and indeed their phenomenal success in 1984 in general. Just about anything would have been a disappointment after that.