YMMV: Foghorn Leghorn
- Fan-Preferred Couple: Foghorn and the dog.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: In the Japanese dub of his shorts, he's voiced by Tesshō Genda, aka Kurama the Nine-Tailed Fox: You know, foxes likes to eat poultry.
- Jerk with a Heart of Gold: Foghorn is a lazy bird who constantly talks down to others, but in the end has a good heart.
- The Scrappy: Scrappy's creator admitted to using Henery as his inspiration, although Henery himself isn't a perfect example. In other words, Foghorn Leghorn himself is this to Henry fans, due to stealing the show, or being a lazy loudmouth.
- "Weird Al" Effect: How many people remember Senator Claghorn versus his animated rooster counterpart? Answer: not many, unless you know your Golden Age of radio history or do a Wikipedia search.
- We're Still Relevant, Dammit: The final cartoon, Banty Raids, for it's obvious portrayal of hip music at the time.