- Alternative Character Interpretation: Quite the amounts of people have interpreted Ralph as a Designated Villain.
- Crossover Ship: Felix is paired up often with Sergeant Tamora Calhoun from Hero's Duty, though this may be because of a popular rumor that with cheats, you can find a cut-scene in Hero's Duty of them getting married.
- Wreck-It Ralph and Vanellope Von Schweetz from the racing game Sugar Rush seems to gaining speed as well, oddly enough.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Seeing Ralph fall onto a patch of mud is pretty considering he fell from several stories and yet he treats it like a common annoyance.
- Fridge Logic: Ralph's motivation becomes this when you realize that all he really had to do was take his stump somewhere else or move to another forest. Averted in the original Fix it Felix game where it was revealed that Ralph's family and friends were also destroyed along with his home, which is much more understandable.
- Sequel Displacement: Yes, this is actually a sequel to a really obscure game called Fix-it Felix. Though to be honest, the prequel is just a Nintendo Hard, Darker and Edgier version of Fix-it Felix Jr.