- Archive Binge: But it won't take too long. Each video is only eight seconds long (with the occasional special), but there's five years worth of them. Estimated run time? 4 hours.
- Crosses the Line Twice: Oh so many times.
Ugh, here comes the guy who watched his wife get her limbs ripped apart by a robot he built named Buzz, but was reprogrammed by the government to kill his loved ones. What a buzzkill. Incidentally, we've taken to calling him that even though he tells us not to, since it reminds him of how Buzz kills stuff now. We do it anyway.
- Crowning Moment of Heartwarming: Live Fast.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: The Devil, mainly for his hilarious laugh.
- Memetic Badass: Tom Watson, MP for West Bromwich East.
- Retroactive Recognition: Max Geiger from Deadliest Warrior makes numerous appearances here.
- Squick: ‘The Twilight Saga: Eclipse’ Test Screening. Also, Claus and Susan. Ugh.