- Awesome Music: Gant is walking towards the hanger; the camera pans down and a Scare Chord plays as we get our first look at the MiG-31.
- It helps that the music was composed and conducted by Maurice Jarre, of Doctor Zhivago fame.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: The panic of the Americans in this movie becomes rather funny now that we know (most of) the real history of actual stealth technology. Namely, that it is based on Soviet research...that they had no comprehension of what they had discovered and released to the world freely; and that by the time of this movie, the world's first stealth aircraft - the F-117 Nighthawk - was beginning deployment...on the US side.
- This presupposes that the events depicted in Firefox were fictional, of course...
- Strangely enough, the nose/cockpit section of the Firefox bears a striking resemblance to the F-117 Nighthawk.
- So Cool It's Awesome