Tropers Online: 2,960
[ Login for more options ]
|These are what we call the 'YMMV items.' Things that some people find in this work. We call them 'your mileage might vary' because not everyone sees these things in the same way. This starts discussions in the trope lists, a thing we don't want. Please use the discussion page if you'd like to discuss any of these items.|
YMMV: Fatboy Slim
- Awesome Music: Quite a few of his tunes, but most notably "Right Here, Right Now" and "The Rockafeller Skank" from his second album, "You've Come A Long Way Baby".
- "First Down" from the first album, taking a Fela Kuti tune and making even more energetic. "Toe-tapping" doesn't do it justice.
- Ear Worm: A Lot, especially his use of repetitive catchy hooks, repetitive catchy hooks,catchy hooks,catchy hooks, c-c-c-c-c—catchy hooks!
- Magnum Opus: "You've Come a Long Way, Baby".
- Memetic Mutation: DON IS A RACIST.note It was one of the phrases shown in the music video for "Don't Let The Man Get You Down".
- Most Annoying Sound: That siren-esque noise in the middle of "The Rockafeller Skank". Not that there's anything wrong with that, though.
- Nightmare Fuel: The end of the video for "Wonderful Night", where Rapper Lateef turns into a werewolf!
- Sampled Up