YMMV: Fancy Pants Adventures
- Breather Level: In the Flash version of World 3, Island Express has only platforms, Squiggles, and stars, leaving out the enemies and challenges present in other levels. In the console version of the game, however, that stage is a full, fleshed-out level.
- Ear Worm: The main theme. Doo doo doooo...
- Compressed Adaptation/Polished Port: The Flash version of World 3, though it does not have a good portion of the consoles' content, is a very respectable and full game in its own right.
- Goddamned Bats: The ninjas in World 3. They're small, they can't be stunned, and they tend to appear in large groups.
- Shout-Out: The fighting controls for the pencil in World 3 reflect those of Fancy Pants Man's combos in Newgrounds Rumble, since Borne designed every aspect of FPM's inclusion in that game.
- That One Boss: The Angry Rabbit in the full game and World 2. Especially in the iOS port for it.