YMMV: Family Guy S 7 E 11 Not All Dogs Go To Heaven
- Alternative Character Interpretation: Some people believe that after Stewie killed Denise Crosby to show them he wasn't screwing around, the rest of the Star Trek cast decided to act as annoying and unbearable as possible on purpose so Stewie would send them home sooner. If so, this was a pretty big Batman Gambit on their part, since Stewie could essentially kill them whenever he wanted.
- Anvilicious: Although it has plenty of fans, this episode is regarded extremely poorly for it's Unfortunate Implications. See Family-Unfriendly Aesop.
- Critical Dissonance: While most thought it was So Okay, It's Average (they hated the main story because it focused on Meg, but loved the Star Trek story and some of the jokes), some considered it to be a low point of the show.
- Family-Unfriendly Aesop: This episode basically tells people that it is wrong for them to practice religion. In other words, it comes across as the writers being against anyone who isn't aetheist.
- Harsher in Hindsight: The scene of Brian's Prius being thrown through the house is a little more disturbing given the news of Toyotas being recalled for faulty brakes (for those who don't know, Prius is part of the Toyota brand).
- Ho Yay:
Brian: Are you queer?Stewie: Probably.
- Jerkass Woobie: Brian, since his treatment initially was unfair.
- Memetic Mutation: "Hwil Hweaton."
- The Woobie: Meg.