YMMV: Family Guy Presents: Laugh It Up, Fuzzball
- Awesome Music: The original movie's score is used almost verbatim.
- Better on DVD: You get all the jokes that had to be cut from syndication and none of the commercial breaks.
- Fridge Horror: The Battle of Endor from It's A Trap! is a lot more disturbing than what's shown in the actual film, but all they did was avert the Bloodless Carnage trope from the original film. The Ewoks still behave the same as they did in the original film.
- Harsher in Hindsight: You know the scene where Peter/Han has various Stormtroopers dig their own graves using their own helmets as shovels and then line them up to be killed, that he did in order to "make the film darker?" Well, the 2012 Essential Guide to Warfare kind of shows that the Ewoks during the battle essentially did something similar.
- Hilarious in Hindsight:
- Quagmire's German voice actor (Hans-Georg Panczak) was the dub voice for Mark Hamill's Luke Skywalker in the German translation of the original Star Wars movies (Episodes Four, Five, and Six from the late 1970s into the 1980s).
- Also, Osama Bin Laden saying "Still Alive" after popping out of the Tatooine desert? Yeah, that wouldn't be true three weeks after the episode premiered.
- In "Blue Harvest," a shot of TIE Fighters flying outside of the Death Star is capped off by a single, repainted TIE blasting some dope beats from its subwoofers. Star Wars Rebels sees Sabine, the Ghost's resident explosives expert and art aficionado, spruce up a TIE Fighter her buddies hijacked several episodes earlier with a similar paint scheme. No subwoofers, but it does come with an electromagnetic pulse.