- Glurge: "If you have a positive attitude, you can do anything!"
Ryou: If you keep on believing things wont happen, then they wont.
- Moe: — Any of the female characters, but especially Rina. Ryou finds it "really cute when she acts shy" and when she eats too much at once, puffing her cheeks out.
- Narm: Many.
Rina: Claire's boyfriend... is abusing Claire!Zac: Ahhh! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! (clapping)
- The upbeat music that plays over when Ryou is describing how everyday feels lifeless and empty.
- Some of the monster designs are not scary at all and yet are treated as such by the main character.
- Y2K really did happen and it destroyed an entire fictional country because they weren't ready for it.
- They somehow managed to make names for buildings narmy. The name of Ryou's school you ask? Crystal Stream Collegiate Institute.
- And then there's this line: (in context it is far more narmy)
- So Bad, It's Good: JesuOtaku has gone on to call it "The Room of Visual Novels," because of its terrible dialogue, many grammatical errors, and overly serious story (not to mention how one of the characters is a survivor of the Y2K bug and is part of a group called the Y2K orphans... yeah) His video on it shows highlights that will give you an idea on why it deserves that title.