YMMV: Facing the Giants
- Anvilicious: Unyielding faith in God can get you through anything. Anything!!!
- Broken Base: Some Christians do not agree with its semi-Prosperity-Gospel message. Others hold it to be a key Growing the Beard for Christian cinema in general, after a long period of comparatively low-quality and low-key Christian Bookstore shelf-warmers.
- Crowning Moment of Funny: Grant is standing on the field coaching. He's oblivious to a team member tackling his assistant coach and said coach getting up and chasing said player.
- The Abbot-and-Costello-esque Historical Character Confusion sequence.
- Dyeing for Your Art: The actor playing the black coach shaved his head for the scene where baldness is discussed.
- Growing the Beard: For Sherwood Pictures (just look at their initial film project, Flywheel, by comparison) and Christian films in general, at least as far as production values are concerned. Say what you will, but this film looks and feels almost like a Hollywood studio production, as opposed to a stereotypical "church basement" flick.
- Most Annoying Sound: During the infamous but incredibly awesome Death Crawl scene, the coach pulls this off. Some of the lines Grant says are the same and borders on him sounding like an actual video game character.
- Narm: Watch the deathcrawl scene with your eyes closed and see if you can't draw any Accidental Innuendos.