- Crowning Moment of Awesome: Right before Steve throws David out the window, he yells (which also happens to be the final spoken line of the film), "Now you get out of here!"
- Draco in Leather Pants: David, full stop. Just go to any Fear clip on Youtube to see how much a lot of girls are absolutely in love/lust with David in spite of all the horrible things he does.
- Nightmare Fuel: The premise of the movie is a giant one.
David: It could of all been different, Mr. Walker. You should have allowed nature to take its course. In the end, it will anyway. SO LET ME IN THE FUCKING HOUSE!
- The peephole scene where David goes from very calmly monologuing about how he is gonna get what he wants no matter what to suddenly screaming at the top of his lungs like someone flipped a switch.
- Broken Base: Fans remain divided on whether or not 2012's "The Fear Record" is any good. Most are in the "it sucks" camp, however there's still a small amount of people who claim it's just as good as the original record, if not better.
- Covered Up: Although it's not as bad as most examples of this trope, there's still a few people that aren't aware that M.O.D. didn't write "I Love Living in The City" and that Guns N' Roses didn't write "I Don't Care About You"...despite the latter example appearing on a cover album.
- Face of the Band: Lee Ving by a large margin, being the only remaining member since inception. Andrew Jamiez has been an honorable mention too, being the band's drummer for nearly 25 years.
- Signature Song: "I Love Livin' in the City".