- Archive Panic: Esham's catalogue is very large, and a lot of it is difficult to find.
- Everyone Is Satan in Hell: After releasing several albums with heavily Satanic lyrics, Esham released the song "Migraine Headache", featuring Insane Clown Posse, contains the following lyrics:
Shaggy 2 Dope: Esham Satanic?Violent J: Fuck that shit, I am! I'm Satan, bitch, 666, goddamn!
- Fan Community Nicknames: Esham fans are called "Suicidalists"
- Fandom Rivalry: Suicidalists vs. Eminem fans. Also, Suicidalists vs. Juggalos.
- Moral Event Horizon: A recurring stuff in almost every song.
- Never Live It Down: Much of his early discography featured extremely Satanic lyrics. Although he had since tried to change this perception, including releasing albums with explicitly pro-God themes (Repentance), he is still seen as a "Satanic rapper".
- Nightmare Fuel: KKKill the Fetus and most of Judgement Day.