YMMV: End War
- Game Breaker: While still possible to beat, a number of units and strategies, when applied properly, are capable of breaking Tactical Rock-Paper-Scissors and pretty tough to beat.
- European Panther tanks with the VIRCATOR upgrade. Capable of destroying any enemy's shields with one shot, and this enables them to take on gunships.
- Similarly, Russian Ogre tanks can use their flamethrowers to take out gunships. Don't ask how that works.
- In the same vein, American tanks can make use of their machine guns (which moderately improve their effectiveness against anything including gunships) and High-Explosive Squash Head/Beyond Line of Sight ammunition which either completely destroys shields or lops off half of an enemy's health, and if it's a BLOS round, it's frequently beyond retaliation range.
- Spamming Artillery and Gunships is known to piss a few people off.
- Harsher in Hindsight: Intro video depicts Crimea as no longer part of Ukraine, either as independent or part of Russia. Come in 2014...
- Player Punch: When you send your units into completely suicidal situations that there's no way they'll possibly escape from (which you're bound to have to do at least once), they tend to respond in sad, quiet voices with things like 'Wish us luck!' or 'We'll try our best, sir'. Anyone who doesn't feel like a complete and total bastard in that situation isn't human. Later in the game, every time a unit dies becomes a major Player Punch as well.