- Creator Backlash: As of 2016, Emily felt this way about the writing on her pop releases for Wind-Up Records, namely Fight Or Flight, based on her comments in a NKD mag interview:
ďI wasnít writing by myself. I was writing with a bunch of people, and I had a manager who just threw me in the room with 60 different writers and it didnít really feel as organic as the music I was listening to, like Incubus and Modest Mouse. It was an interesting process. I have a bunch of music that Iím just sitting on, and Iím kind of just taking my time because the first time around I went way too fast and I hate all those songs now. But it was a part of me and that was what I was like at that age.Ē
- Crowning Music of Awesome
- Cut Song: A title song for "Fight Or Flight" was performed on her All The Right Wrongs and Clap Your Hands tours, but it did not make the final tracklisting.
- Ensemble Darkhorse: Of Hannah Montana.
- The Woobie: As Taylor Hillridge.