YMMV: Electric Dreams
- Crowning Music of Awesome: "The Duel," in which a minuet from "Anna Magdalena's Notebook" is rendered as a contest between Madeline on her cello and Edgar producing electronic music.
- It Was His Sled: Edgar's name isn't actually revealed until the end when he commits suicide (sorta).
- Misattributed Song: No, "Together in Electric Dreams" is not from Short Circuit and was not performed by "The Human League," though it was by their lead singer.
- Narm Charm: There is a real nostalgic charm to the "Gosh-gee, the latest technology!" attitude of this film toward the (All-Too-)Personal Computer.
- Tear Jerker: When Edgar, about to be hit by 40,000 volts of electricity, asks Miles to hold him before he "dies."
- Ask any computer hackers who have watched the movie to recollect that particular sequence. Chances are they'll get all misty-eyed.