YMMV: Eddie Izzard
- Acceptable Targets: The National Rifle Association. As of 2012, the Tea Party receives a fair amount of his ire.
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: In Definite Article, which involved some strange mime of oranges versus satsumas.
And oranges! There’s a big war, don’t know if you know, but there’s this sort of internal war going on between the big, old-fashioned oranges, big, fuckoff, kind of… (stern sounds) Stalinist, big, fuckoff… (more noises) kind of oranges, and the new baby Satsuma, Minneola, kumquat, MG… (makes car noises) Satsumari, kind of… (makes noises accompanied by mime of easy opening the fruit)
- Harsher in Hindsight: Shortly after Eddie proclaimed that the Queen Mother would live for ever, she passed away.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: "Y'know, cause cake or death, that...that's a pretty easy question..."
- Memetic Mutation: Several of Eddie's skits have been subject, most frequently "Death Star Canteen". Also, the "Cake or death?" bit.
- "I poked a badger with a spoon."
- Also "BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!!"
- "Covered in bees!"
- Older Than They Think: Before there was "Cake or Death" there was "Death or Plumbing", from an earlier performance in which Izzard remarked that the Daleks from Doctor Who had a death ray on one side and a plunger on the other.
- The Scrappy: "Scrappy-Doo, a magnum... *BOOM*."