YMMV: Eat Lead: The Return of Matt Hazard
- Crowning Music of Awesome: The song that plays in the credits.
- Disappointing Last Level: The last two levels.
- Even Better Sequel: The gameplay in Blood Bath & Beyond is pretty tight, being a much simpler side-scrolling shooter instead of the cover-based shooter the first game tried to be. It's also only $15.
- "Funny Aneurysm" Moment: QA tells Matt that he doesn't have to worry about fellow heavily-armed action hero Nuke Winter, since his next game won't be released for years. When Duke Nukem Forever's studio shut down, the joke became less funny...until it was announced that Forever would in fact be released in 2011. No, seriously.
- Replacement Scrappy: Sting Sniperscope was meant to be this until Matt took him out instead.
- The Scrappy: Wally is possibly the most annoying Big Bad ever.
- Suspiciously Similar Song: The music for the Space Marine-themed level bears striking similarity to Halo's theme song