YMMV: Eastern Mind: The Lost Souls of Tong-Nou
- Ear Worm: The ending theme of the game.
- Most Annoying Sound: FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN, FUN!
- Nightmare Fuel: Of the Surreal Horror kind.
- This gets worse on other computers, as the animations speed up on some newer operating systems due to glitches. This results in... Odd things. At best, it's accitental chuckles with characters looking like they're having seizures, or at worst, an unintentional jumpscare that freaks you the fuck out, as with Azurite Reaction playing Retsu's story.
- True Art Is Incomprehensible: Many people think they're symbolism to this game, but people can't figure it out.
- Ugly Cute: A few characters are arguably these. The two common characters with this label are Ga-Show and Fang Shing.
- What Do You Mean, It Wasn't Made on Drugs?: Pretty obvious; the entire game is so weird. Possibly weirder then LSD Dream Emulator, which, funny enough, was made by the same person.
- The Woobie: Rin. See the character page for more details