YMMV: Earnest Evans
- Awesome Music: It's Motoi Sakuraba, what do you expect?
- Big Lipped Alligator Moment: Level 5 has Earnest dumped onto a moving train filled to the brim with banditos, he has to get a golden idol haphazardly placed on one carriage's roof, he battles a monster made of coal and escapes via a biplane stashed on another carriage. He never seems to mention this crazy experience to Annet and Zigfried again.
- Even better: This occurs right after Earnest gets knocked unconscious in the previous cutscene. How that leads to him, now conscious, being dumped onto a train from outside in midair is anybody's guess.
- So Bad, It's Good: The entire damn game from the QWOP-style movements of Earnest to the ridiculously weird enemies that explode when he kills them.
- Uncanny Valley: Earnest, Earnest, EARNEST. His movement, specifically.