YMMV: E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy
- Evil Is Sexy: Synicles, attractive women in alluring, nun-like coats who are the most humanoid of the creatures spawned by the Metastruemic Force.
- Faux Symbolism: The runes that spell out a stylized version of the word E.Y.E. are to actual magic symbols as Backwards R is to proper Russian-just there to give you the impression that it`s foreign and impossible to actually pronounce properly. They also make an ASCII Art Death Glare.
- Hilarious in Hindsight: Thought the Warhammer 40K comparisons were appropriate? Well, Streum On Studio went on to provide development for Space Hulk Deathwing, so it had to go somewhere!
- Sequel Displacement: EYE is a sequel of sorts to Syndicate Black Ops, a long-forgotten Half-life mod made by Streum On Studio's predecessor in 2001, which shares many of the gameplay traits of EYE.
- So Bad, It's Good: Slightly. The game fails spectacularly in many ways (particularly in storytelling and dialogue), but it succeeds spectacularly in just as many ways, making it a truly unique experience.
- This Is Your Premise on Drugs: Jim Sterling essentially described this game as, "What Deus Ex would be if Eidos had spent its time licking toads and drinking Red Bull". (Note that he brings it up as an example of how PC games don't need to be technologically-advanced to be good)